Welcome to Ponderosa Sun Club – we are glad you have decided to be here this summer. Our goal is to make your stay as safe as possible with the Covid 19 virus pandemic. We take this virus very seriously and have set up some guidelines we need everyone to follow. The guidelines are not a choice - If you don’t want to follow and sign the guidelines then please don’t come to Ponderosa this summer. Everyone’s safety is most important to us. We know it’s important to you too. Camping undressed or dressed is the perfect way to get away and enjoy your summer.
If you have a fever, sick at all, recently been exposed to Covid 19 – You must stay home do not come to Ponderosa Sun Club. If you are residing at Ponderosa for the summer and become sick or exposed to virus you MUST quarantine yourself to your trailer until you are well. (14 days min)
Social Distancing – is the most important thing. Everyone must follow the 6ft. distance rule. Luckily everything at Ponderosa is outside and social distancing is pretty easy to do. Please be aware of how close you are standing next to people – always stay 6 ft. away.
Gatehouse will be closed inside – all transactions will be made thru the barrier plexiglass window. Please bring your own pen for registration. We will not be able to store packages inside the gatehouse this summer. When making your orders – make it when you will be available to pick it up yourself. Packages will be left on porch outside. Do not have any mail that comes to our mailbox sent here. You need to set up your own mailbox at the Post Office.
Swimming Pool - We are so lucky that we have a wonderful pool area and it will be easy to social distance while relaxing at the pool.
*Pool Hours – 9 am til 8 pm. We have to close the pool area for cleaning.
*Lounge Chairs need to be distanced 6 ft. from each other. Only exception is a couple or family can sit by each other and then distance from there.
* You need to bring your own lounge chair with you and take home when you leave. We know you are use to leaving them but for your own safety its best to take them back with you – you won’t want other people touching or sitting in your chair. We also have to spray clean the cement area. We wiil not be able to do this with chairs there.
*You are responsible for the cleaning of your own chairs.
* No pool toys – only exception is noodles and safety devices. Which need to be taken back with you every night. Nothing will be stored at pool area.
* While in the pool you must social distance.
5. You need to social distance at your trailers – Obviously you can have company and visit with each other – it needs to be done safely. You can only gather as many that is safe to do with the 6 ft. rule. It is highly recommended to wear masks if inside an area with people. Outside is the safest place to be.
6. Bathhouses will be open and cleaned throughout the day. Bathhouse will be closed during cleaning.
7. Social activities are on hold for now and as the state of Indiana opens up restrictions – so will Ponderosa. We are planning a wonderful 4th of July weekend with fireworks, golf cart parade etc.